The Dell Diamond Minor League Baseball Park is in the heart of Round Rock Texas, located close to its Historic Downtown. The park is a beacon of fun and entertainment for people of all ages.
Home Buying Check List
So you are ready to purchase a new home? Where do you start? Too many times buyers are not sure what steps are needed to get started.
1. Time line. How soon do you plan to make a move? Most times homes currently on the market will be sold within 30-45 days.
2. Work with a Realtor! Why? To save money by driving all over the city looking at properties that may be sold by the time you are ready. Realtors also help narrow your search quickly and will negotiate the terms of the contract to make sure you are making the right choice in your investment.
3. Pre-Approval. Your Realtor will help you find a lender that best fits your needs depending on the type of loan needed. A Pre-Approval will be needed before submitting an offer on a property.
4. Home Search. Realtors can help find a home in the area you want at the price you want very quickly. Once you narrow down the search area it's time to take a look in person!
5. Home Viewing. Go out and look at the homes you are interested in purchasing. This is the most exciting part of buying a new home! Your Realtor can guide you in making the best decision based on area, condition of the home, resale value estimate, etc.
6. Submitting an Offer. This time can be exciting and stressful. Submitting an offer does not guarantee you will get the home. This is where your Realtor will be of most value in negotiating the contract.
7. Home Inspection. A Realtor will help you find a qualified inspector to inspect the home for deficiencies and repairs. This is another area where your Realtor will be of value negotiating repairs if needed.
8. Closing Time! So you found the home you love and your offer was accepted! Your Realtor will set you up with a Title Company to schedule your closing and communicate anything you will need to purchase your new home.
The above items are only high points describing what to expect in your purchase. A qualified Realtor will help you every step of the way to ensure you make a sound investment.
Butch Gilley is a Real Estate Professional in the Austin and surrounding areas and has helped hundreds of clients find the home of their dreams. After graduating from The University of Louisiana at M....